Steward is now offering telehealth virtual visits for its patients from the comfort of their home.
Your doctor’s office will contact you closer to your appointment time, or you may contact the office after booking an appointment to discuss options.
Important Information for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, please contact your doctor before visiting the health care facility. Visit the CDC for the latest information.
Michael G. Hamrock, MD
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Aetna (inc. Coventry)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Massachusetts
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- UniCare - Anthem
- Medicare Supplemental Plans - All Health Plans
- Steward Health Choice